Tuesday, May 24, 2011

RED CROSS FASHION SHOW

The night before the last day of school, we participated in the Red Cross Fashion Show. Whitt was out of town so thankfully I had my mom as back up! She helped get the kids ready while I was getting beautified!
They were so precious! They waved and clapped and had the best time!
I don't think they wanted to leave the stage!
Emma-Glenn waving.
Blowing pageant kisses.
When Wallace saw me, he couldn't believe how I looked. He had never seen me with that much make-up on and with "crazy hair". This is the back of my "crazy hair". I thought it was pretty cool. I wish someone could do something fun to my hair everyday! It was a night full of stress, fun, candy and ice cream and when it was all over, we crashed so we could get up and start all over again the next morning with end of the year parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment