Thursday, June 2, 2011

WALLACE'S LAST DAY OF SCHOOL

First day of 3's, August 2010.
Last day of 3's, May 20, 2011.
WOW how you have grown!!! As you tell me at least once a day, "Mom, I'm growing up".
This was such a bittersweet day for both me and Wallace. We LOVE Mrs. Donna and Mrs. Dale! This was the best year and we couldn't have asked for anyone more wonderful than Mrs. Donna. She really had Wallace figured out! He loved all of the Bible stories, songs, cutting, painting, and everything else that they did in their class. He learned so much and I was so proud of him!
Wallace and Emma Hensley.
Pouting at me because I wouldn't take him to Emma-Glenn's party.
We sure are going to miss Beau!
Jennie-Marie had an idea for the teachers gift so we took a morning and got all of the kids hand prints and ended up with this. The Bible verse on the bottom was their last verse for the year..."we are to grow up in every way".
After their party, they headed outside where we found sister! You would think they hadn't seen each other for years.
Wallace ran to the motorcycle and raced around the track.
After playing outside, they headed inside for one last circle time. They sang some of the songs they learned the first day of school. This was open, shut them. I must admit, I got a little teary.
The hardest part was actually leaving the room and saying bye. We love you Mrs. Donna
and Mrs. Dale. Thank you for a WONDERFUL year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment