Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Birthday

I celebrated my birthday very low key this year! We went to church, came home took a 3 hour nap, then had my parents over for dinner. I opened my cards and then I had a special present...princess body glitter and lip gloss. This little monkey couldn't wait to get into it! We had hamburgers, hotdogs, watermelon, chips and ended dinner with an ice cream roll cake from Kaleidoscoops!
We played in the back yard until we heard the music of the ice cream man so we quickly headed to the front yard.
Emma-Glenn was very excited! We waited and waited and no ice cream man.
So we decided to open the princess body glitter and lip gloss that "I" got for my birthday!
This boy had too much fun :)
He even has a W on his back.
Then Wallace wanted to go on a bike ride so off he went with Sir. Along the way he saw Mary Emma. I would love to know what this conversation was about!
On the way back, Sir saw a hawk scoop a bird up from the ground and go into the neighbors tree to eat his dinner. I was on the front porch and could see feathers falling from the tree..YUCK!
We ended the night still holding our $2 for the ice cream man (Sir even went and looked for him and couldn't find him) and he never came by so we ate popsicles from the freezer. What a happy birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment