Thursday, June 16, 2011

Memorial Weekend Day 1- Part 1

We went to bed early Friday night and were up super early on Saturday for my favorite weekend of the year...Memorial Weekend. Everyone was excited to go see the balloons and see Soles, Louisa, and Aunt Mamma!
Wallace and Louisa.
And they're off!
This is what I spent my morning doing (and eating a funnel cake but I intentionally left that picture out)
My Aunt Lisa used to fly the Tequila Sunrise balloon and she is telling the boys all about inflating the balloon. I LOVE this picture!
Sweet boys on the way to the car.
Then we headed to Gigi and Sirs house to try out the new pool.
Emma-Glenn wasn't very sure about it!
Sir chasing the kiddos.
I couldn't have a post without these two tackling each other.
Sir and the grand kids. All of this excitement happened before 10:00 am. Next, we headed the the pool to swim (as if we weren't all exhausted already).
Wallace is so proud of himself swimming without swimmies! We will be taking swimming lessons in a few weeks so hopefully he will get to be a stronger swimmer. He is dying to do it by himself but is just not quite there yet. He makes his momma a nervous wreck!
So proud!
Jumping
Emma-Glenn thought she would try the slide.
The family with my "other son" Soles. After lunch and a little more swimming, it was time for a nap! We all headed home and crashed!

No comments:

Post a Comment