Thursday, May 12, 2011

CWS SPRING PROGRAM

I can't believe that school is almost out! That means time for the Spring Program. It is hard to believe that I had two kids singing this year!!!
Let's just hope she doesn't do this while she is singing.
Wallace walking in with his class! He was so excited!
Wallace and Mrs. Donna watching Emma-Glenn sing. He is so proud of his sister.
She shocked all of us! She did all of the motions to the song and was the star of the show!
When she was done singing, she came to sit with us to watch Wallace. I don't have the pictures of Wallace singing because my dad took those so hopefully I can add those later!
After two great performances, we headed to the fellowship hall for lemonade and cookies! We also got to see Meme and Pop, Papa and Pitty-Pat and Gigi and Sir.
Wallace, Emma Hensley and Mattie.
Wallace and his best friend Beau!
Wallace had to steal a kiss from his girlfriend :)
I was so proud of my two little monkey's! As Wallace always says "I am growing up Mom" and yes they are!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment