Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Big Kid Egg Hunt

and when I say "big kid" I mean the adults (minus my parents). We hunt for money so this is a serious game!
On your mark, get set, GOOOOOO!!!
Wallace and Emma-Glenn helping us hunt for our eggs.
We found the gold egg! Wallace was excited, can you tell?
After hunting eggs, the kids REALLY wanted to hunt too. So after playing for a while, we hid eggs and let them hunt too.
Waiting.
Peek-a-boo!
On your mark, get set, GOOOOOOO!
I love the candy dripping down Emma-Glenn's chin. She was digging in!
These two rascals have so much fun....I wish I knew what they were "playing" in these next few pictures.


These two decided to take a break and eat. Nothing like a little sugar, right on the lips!
This picture looks like total chaos to me.
Frog spit push pops are the best way to end the night! After playing hard and eating ice cream, we headed straight home and to the bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment