Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Muffins with Mom

This year I got to celebrate Mother's Day at school with two little monkeys at Muffins with Mom! Last minute, Wallace decided he wanted his Gigi to go! We were so glad to celebrate with her too!



Emma-Glenn enjoyed her powdered donuts...can you tell? (The one day I would send her in an all white outfit, I got a call that she fell and hit her nose. Let's just say she was fine and the outfit headed home to BIZ.)
After having muffins, Wallace was so excited to take me to his room and give me the present he made for me.....bath salts and a flower pot. He told me all about how they make your bath water smell good and how after you use them all, you can use the jar to put fruit in (apples, blueberries, strawberries, peaches, etc). Emma-Glenn gave me a precious painting of her hands on canvas. What a fun way to start my Mother's Day Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment