Wednesday, May 4, 2011

More Easter

After lunch, we went to an egg hunt with friends! Emma-Glenn desperately needed a nap so Wallace and I went while she and Whitt got re-energized. Not long after getting to the egg hunt, Wallace's friend Liza arrived. You think they were excited to see each other?
Wallace and Mattie had fun playing in the sand.
After playing for a while and jumping on the trampoline, it was time to hunt!
There were so many eggs, Wallace did not know where to start!
He looked in the fern on the porch and look what he found...
the GOLD EGG!!! He was so excited!
Especially when he saw what was inside. It made falling up the steps to look for the egg and hurting his leg all better!After the egg hunt, it was time for a snack. Wallace found his "girlfriend" Emma Hensley to sit by and enjoy some lemonade and a cupcake. Next, it was home to pick up sister and Daddy and head back to my parents for the rest of the family to come over.
After dinner, we celebrated Aunt Mamma's birthday!
All of the kids got out their water guns and played in the yard. Emma-Glenn thought it was more fun to squirt us though. I borrowed it from her and squirted her too.

I know she's not about to squirt me in the face with that water gun!
Oh yes she is!
Gotcha sister :)
SO much fun!
Aunt Lisa and Uncle Rick are always so sweet to give our kids goodies! Aunt Lisa is handing each one of them an Easter bucket.
Wallace wants his water gun back.
I had to squirt him too, I couldn't resist!
Emma-Glenn continued terrorizing everyone with her water gun. Here she is getting my cousin Ross and his wife Kayla.
Once the boys got tired, they sat with my cousin Patrick and played Angry Birds. What a fun-filled day and Easter isn't even until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment