Thursday, October 20, 2011

Bun Bun

Have I ever mentioned that this sweet girl LOVES her Jellycat bunny, Bun Bun!!! Almost as much as she loves sucking on her middle two fingers.
Wallace gave Bun Bun to Emma-Glenn on her first Christmas and it has been with us ever since. We did have one close call when Bun Bun got left at Publix but thanks to daddy, she made it home safely. Bun Bun usually doesn't leave the house now for that reason.
She loves the read the book Knuffle Bunny and told me yesterday that she had her own Knuffle Bunny but her name was Bun Bun. Hopefully Bun Bun will be able to hang on for a while, it is the only one we have! Maybe one day I will be able to put it in a Ziploc bag (like my dirty bunny) and dare her to open it :) I love my sweet, sassy, funny girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment