Thursday, September 22, 2011

Womens Chamber of Commerce Fashion Show

Stephanie asked the kids to model in the Women's Chamber of Commerce fashion show. This is alwasy nerve racking for me but the kids loved it last time so I couldn't say no. Ready to model!
Waiting backstage with Emma Hensley.

Meme was in the fashion show too. So was Gigi but we don't have a picture with her.

Emma-Glenn and Afton headed to the stage. Afton's "horse" took off running to the end of the stage (thankfully did not fall) and Emma-Glenn followed right behind him!

A littlf confused with all of the bright lights and people.

This little monkey might just be a model. He stood and waved and was so handsome! He took his job very seriously!


Next, wardrobe change to Alabama and Auburn gear! There is that sweet wave again.

And one more wardrobe change for Wallace into Christmas pjs. It was SO hectic but both kids behaved so well and were precious! I was so proud of both of them! Wallace was wanting a Spider man web shooter so I told him if he behaved he wouldn't have to wait until Christmas to get it.


As soon as we got home, he got his prize.
Daddy showing him how to use it.

Trying to catch me in his web.

The blue silly string (web) that was all over my porch. We were all so proud of his behavior and it makes me smile to see him proud of himself too!

Wallace has made such a turn around in his behavior lately and I couldn't be more proud of him. He is growing up too fast and reminds me of it every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment