Monday, September 5, 2011

First Day of School

I cannot believe that I have a 2 year old and a 4 year old! We were up bright and early so we could get back into the routine of getting to school. Of course we had to take a few pictures!
Wallace walked sister in to school.
She is in Mrs. Lee Anne and Mrs. Mary's class. We were so excited because that is who Wallace had too!
She went in and went right to the cars!
Her friend Hudson headed over to play too.
As I was leaving to take Wallace to his room, she was getting help from Mrs. Lee Anne to put the fairy wings on.
After school, she was so excited to see me!
Wallace's room is down the hall, so I walked him in and he found a hook for his back pack. His teachers are Mrs. Jan and Mrs. Marcie.
Then he found a puzzle to work.
Mrs. Marcie bringing Wallace to the car.
What a happy boy on his first day of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment