Monday, September 5, 2011

Goodbye Beach

One last breakfast
book reading,
and fun on the beach. My parents headed home on Sunday morning and my sister and her family left around lunch. We decided to stay until Monday so we had half of a day and a night to play.
It was so quiet with everyone gone. After nap, we headed to the pool. Hollywood prissed around the pool and stared at everyone!
She also did a little swimming.
Since we had not been out to eat, we decided to go to Tin Top and have a nice dinner before we left the next morning.
This boy ate all of his shrimp!
Sister enjoyed her ice cream.
Then we headed to the beach so I could play with my camera.



The next morning we were up early so I decided to let them slide a few more times while Whitt loaded the car. We stopped in Clanton on the way home and had some ice cream at Peach Park and then we finally made it home. Now back to reality and getting our mind set to start school!

No comments:

Post a Comment