Sunday, February 27, 2011

An Afternoon in the Life of Wallace

Notice anything missing?
Wallace got a new twin mattress yesterday (the bed is still to come) with Spiderman sheets and was so excited to take a nap in it. He had helped us open the mattresses with his scissors which I put on his shelf in his room (and forgot about). He called me during nap and told me I really needed to take the scissors out of his room...which were now on his train table...so I took them and walked out. He called me again immediately after I walked out and told me to look under Jessies hat
and this is what I found!!! His conscience always gets the best of him!
Thankfully he just cut it in one place but unfortunately it was right across the front of his head!
Looks like we will be getting a haircut this week!
Gigi and Sir were at our house and while my dad and Whitt were "watching" him (on the phone and fooling with the tv) he got into Gigis lipstick.
Just another day in the Roby household!

No comments:

Post a Comment