Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tractor Pull

The end of July "the boys" (my dad, Wallace and Whitt) went to the tractor pull in Tanner. Wallace was prepared for it to be loud!
First stop, a nice new t-shirt!
Then a little people watching (I SO wish I knew what he was thinking). Probably wondering why "the boys" were one of the few wearing shoes and shirts with sleeves....I think you could tell they didn't normally hang out at tractor pulls.





See the girl to the left...evidently these people have crews and she was running down the track taking pictures of her husband. Maybe a new hobby for me and Whitt!
Wallace wanted a picture of the sunset, so here it is.

A hot, happy, and tired little boy! This was quite an education for all of "the boys" since none of them had ever been before. Not so sure if they will ever go again but they definitely had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment