Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve Day/Night

Soooo, Wallace (aka Taylor McTuttle) touched Mr. Elf on a few days before Christmas and he didn't come back to our house. They were convinced that he went to the Elf Hospital but he returned on Christmas Eve Day looking like this. They were right, he had been to the hospital.
Christmas Eve day, we went to my parents house to have brunch and Christmas with both sides of my family. The whole crew.
My cousin will and Wallace.
My Aunt Lisa reading to the girls.
Wallace was very excited to get this Superhero game!
And Emma-Glenn was excited to get her first My Little Pony's.
When we were heading home from brunch, we saw one of our neighborhood hawks in the ditch and stopped to watch it for a while.
After naps, it was time for my favorite part about Christmas, the Christmas Eve service at church. It was an hour and a half long but still my favorite. Then we went to Gigi and Sirs for yummy corn and crab chowder from Albany Bistro. It was delicious!!! The girls decided to eat half a bag of fish.
Then we headed back home to get our pjs on so everyone could get to bed. But first we had to put out cookies and milk and carrots (but mommy forgot carrots so we used reindeer food instead) and reindeer food in the yard.
Sprinkling the reindeer food in the yard.
Then off to bed! I hope Santa comes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment