Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Day # 2

Wallace informed me that "Mrs. Donna said you can eat snow" so when we ventured out for the morning, the first thing we did was make snow cream.


He said it was good (coming from my child that won't eat ice cream)...I didn't think it was so bad either.
Then he wanted to make a snow angel. He was working hard because his tongue is out.
His angel.
Lulu has loved playing in the snow.
Emma-Glenn has not loved playing in the snow so she stayed inside with daddy and watched.
After a while she decided she didn't want to miss out on the fun and came out to join us.
Our first snowman.
Working on our second snowman.
Snowman number 2.
Sister wondering where her feet went.


Working on the third snowman...daddy's pride and joy. The biggest snowman on the street.

By now Emma-Glenn was cold and ready to go inside so she took a break in the stroller.
We even got mail!
Daddy with his finished product.
Lulu watching from the porch.
After all this work, we were hungry and tired so we went in for lunch.
After lunch and a quick rest time, we headed back out for a neighborhood game of tackle
and football.
Mr. Wes helping Wallace play.
Tackle!
Mommy has had fun in the snow but I don't plan on going out for day 3 unless I just have to. It has gotten VERY cold (15) and I think I will stay in as much as I can from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment