Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The B-I-B-L-E

yes that's the book for me! Wallace is slightly obsessed with reading Bible stories. He can remember everything he hears and it is the sweetest thing to hear him retell the stories. The other thing that melts my heart is hearing him say the prayer they say at school:

Now, before I run to play,
Let me not forget to pray,
To God who kept me through the night
And waked me in the morning light.
Help me, Lord, to love Thee more,
Than I have ever loved before,
In my work and in my play,
Be thou me with me through the day.
Amen

Gigi and Sir got him a Bible and he hasn't put it down...sister even got to hear a few stories. In this picture Emma-Glenn doesn't know I am taking her picture but
she knows in this one. She definitely has cheese down pat!
Nothing any sweeter (Wallace's big foot included)!!!
Wallace has been trying to cut out naps lately but on this day a nap got the best of him.
He still looks so little to me when he is asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment