Tuesday, June 29, 2010

3 0

Well, I am officially out of my 20's now! No better way to celebrate my last night in my 20's than going to see Zac Brown in Birmingham! It was SO much fun and a much needed night away with my handsome hubby!
The next day (my actual birthday) we came home to a flat tire on my car and the air was broken in our house. Not exactly how I wanted to spend my birthday day, waiting on the man to fix our air while Whitt got my tire fixed but it was a nice surprise that he fixed our air for free to help turn my day around :) After naps we headed to Rosies for dinner.
This boy was tuckered out from playing at Gigi and Sir's house and from a boat ride that afternoon. We had to wake him up after sleeping 2 1/2 hours (for those of you that know Wallace, that is an extremely long nap for him).
Whitt always laughs, this is our "family" pose...I always have Wallace and he always holds Emma-Glenn!
Birthday surprises from my parents.

Emma-Glenn trying a lemon-I couldn't resist!

After dinner and getting the kids to bed, my parents had another surprise. They kidnapped me to show me this billboard on 6th Ave. Thanks DAD!
All in all, it was a wonderful birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment