Saturday, January 30, 2010

EMMA-GLENN IS OFFICIALLY....

on the move and trying to pull up. She is crawling everywhere and I turned around yesterday and found this!
You can't leave her anywhere. She was in the middle of the floor and when I came back in the room, at the fireplace.
When Wallace is at school, she wants to play with all of his toys. I caught you!
I even resorted to letting her play in a box, just so she would stay in one place.

Peek-A-Boo
Brother even joined in on the fun after his nap.
Emma-Glenn has also been getting in touch with her prissy side...trying out her lipstick
and checking herself out in the mirror. Probably wondering why she is always in her pj's...next pictures we will have some clothes on :)
Some of my favorite pictures lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment