Saturday, September 5, 2009

Decatur vs. Sparkman Raider Tailgate

Look How Handsome I am! Go Raiders!
Now this face painting thing sounded like a good idea, but once it started I went right to my happy place.(This is new, but when Wallace is in a weird and different situation, he will just zone out. Not scream, or yell, but just go into a dead stare)

What happened, how long was I out? There's a what on my cheek? There must be a woman to blame.


Havin some chips with my ladies.
Running around with my buds!

Rocked out with the Band!

Happy Place!



Pardon me Liza, would you enjoy a tasty Chip?
(We have been very impressed with his sharing as of late)




I would love to play Ring Around the Rosey!


I swear Mr. Dan, it was just Ring Around the Rosey!



Nothing like ending a long night with a box of Popcorn. Go Raiders! Beat Huntsville Next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment